Events in Paris, July 3, 2012
- July 2—Ray & Robby playing the Trianon
- July 3—Père Lachaise cemetery, 16, rue du Repos, Paris 20
- June 30–July 7—Stephan Beauvais art exhibit, Père Lachaise Paris boutique, 45 bd Ménilmontant, Paris 11
- July 3—From 2 p.m. to 5:30 p.m at the Père Lachaise Paris boutique. Sylvain and Benoît, from the Doors tribute band, Les Poors, will be playing music and reading from The American Night.
Read the comments for more events
Use the comment form below to announce an event, poetry reading, gig, etc. or connect with other fans worldwide.
Ray and Robby’s concert on July 2 at the Trianon
Concert reviews in the press
- Live Report’: Ray Manzarek & Robby Krieger of The Doors enflamment le Trianon
- The setlist, and more videos, by RockerParis: Manzarek/ Krieger @ Trianon, Paris July 02 2012
- Ladies And Gentlemen, from California Los Angeles… Ray Manzarek and Robby Krieger of The Doors by Olaf Vinklaf
- The Doors Lundi au Trianon de Paris via Exact Music
Doors’ tribute band from Limoges, Les Poors, played an awesome acoustic gig outside the Père Lachaise Paris boutique in the afternoon.
July 3, 2012 YouTube channel
More videos of Ray & Robby and Les Poors on YouTube.